- Ensure you have enough packing materials – especially tape & markers!
- Start packing early — try and do a room every day approaching the move
- Sort and pre-pack items you won’t need on move day
- Keep a list of items that can’t be packed until move day
- Dispose of unwanted items at a garage sale or donate them to a charity
- REMEMBER! Every cubic metre extra costs you $15-$80… do you really need it?
- Arrange your utilities and mail transfer a week or two ahead so your power/gas/phone are already activated when you arrive at your new home
- Label all your boxes with destination room plus brief description of contents
- Get pets out of the way early on moving day to minimise their anxiety
- Have any necessary furniture dismantled prior to arrival of removalists
- Look UP, Look DOWN, Look ALL AROUND – you would be amazed how many hanging ornaments and garden accessories get forgotten in the move!
- Keep cold drinks & snacks handy to save time and money when in need of refreshments.
Furniture Moving sunshine coast! Residential movers sunshine coast! PACKING SERVICES sunshine coast! furniture removals sunshine coast! STORAGE removals sunshine coast! Office Removals sunshine coast! Residential removalists sunshine coast! Removalists sunshine coast! Moving company sunshine coast